Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Miki's Exhibit

Recently I went to the exhibit of Japanese caricature artist Miki. Her show was held at the Gallery Motomachi near Chinatown in Yokohama.

As expected, she had an exceptional display of graphic design style caricatures. She certainly has been perfecting her technique and her body of work is very inspiring.
The drawing I liked the most from her exhibit was the one of Tiger Woods. I think with this one she really stretched beyond her usual design style and it has a strong feeling of modern art.
Here's a bit of her profile for the Japanese readers.
Please visit her homepage to get updated on more of her works and happenings.

1 comment:

miki said...

Jerry-san!

Thank you for introducing my exhibition by your blog.
とてもうれしいです!
I was very glad to talk with you!